Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website and/or using the services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not access and/or use this website of the services.
If you are below 18 years old: you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) their acceptance of there Terms and Conditions and their agreement to take responsibility for: (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the services or purchases of products; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing this website and using the services.
These Terms and Conditions are our intellectual property.
1) Definitions & Interpretation
- a) “Account” means the account that you will need to register for on the website in order to make an appointment or submit an order on the website
- b) “Appointment” means the appointed date in which you book for any services which I-Vision is providing
- c) “Breach of Contract” means the breach of any obligation arising from the expressed or implied in terms of a contract to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill in performance of the contract
- d) “Business day” means any calendar day other than a Saturday, Sunday and public holidays in Singapore
- e) “Customer” means an individual who places an order or makes an appoint on the website
- f) “Contract” means your Order of a product(s) or appointment(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions
- g) “I-Vision Optometrist”, “I-Vision”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to I-Vision Optometrist Private Limited, a company incorporated pursuant to the laws of Singapore under registration number 201727237D and having its registered address at 79 Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
- h) “Password” refer to the valid password that a Customer who has an Account on the website may use for creation of Account or accessing the website
- i) “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, that can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Personal data can include but not limited to, your name, NRIC number, e-mail address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information. “Personal Data” shall be deemed to include any data that you provided us when creating an Account, placing an Order or making an Appointment.
- j) “Prescription” refers to your refractive error prescribed to you by any Optometrist or Optician who acts in accordance with the Optometrists and Opticians Act (Chapter 213A, Section 37) and Code of Professional Conduct and Professional Practice guidelines developed by the Optometrist and Opticians Board (Singapore)
- k) “Price” means the price of products and services listed for sale to customers, as stated on the website
- l) “Products” means any item that requires transaction between I-Vision and you when you order from the website
- m) “Order” means your order for products and appointments sent through the website in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale
- n) “Voucher” means a voucher for credit which may be used by a Customer, subject to other terms and conditions as stipulated on the voucher, towards the payment on the website
- o) “Voucher Terms & Conditions” means the other terms and conditions not listed on here
- p) “Website” means the webpage owned by I-Vision Optometrist Private Limited which is presented at the following URL: http://i-vision.com.sg
- q) “you” and “your” refer to the individuals over the age of 18 or otherwise under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian
This section pertains to the use of the websites and services provided by us. You agree to comply with any and all the terms pertaining to the use of the website and services, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time, We reserve the right to revise these terms at any given time and you are deemed to be aware of any bound by any changes upon their publication on the website.
You agree and undertake NOT to:
- a) Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- b) Use the website for illegal purposes
- c) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the website;
- d) Interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the website
- e) Use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the website’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or the website;
- f) Manipulate the price of any item or services provided;
- g) Harvest or collect any information about or regarding other customers including, without limitation, any personal data or information;
- h) Infringe the rights of I-Vision, including any intellectual property rights and any passing off of the same thereof.
2.1) Availability of website: We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the website and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the website or part of any services
2.2) Right, but not obligation, to:
- a) Monitor, screen or otherwise control any activity on the website. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action it deems appropriate;
- b) Prevent or restrict access of any customer to the website and services;
- c) Report any activity suspected to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
- d) Request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the website at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
2.4) Terms and Conditions of Sales and Voucher Terms and Conditions: Any purchases of products of the website will be subjected to the Terms and Conditions of Sales which is set out at http://i-vision.com.sg. Any usage of Voucher will subject to Voucher Terms and Conditions set out at http://i-vision.com.sg.
3) Hyperlinks, alerts and advertising
3.1) Hyperlinks: For conveying extra information to better your understanding on contents on our website, we may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites or content are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, inaccuracy or any other objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
3.2) Advertising: We may attach banners, java applets and/or such other materials to the website for the purposes of advertising our or our Third Party Vendor’s products and/or services. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not be entitled to receive any payment, fee and/or commission in respect of any such advertising or other promotional materials.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Purchase of Products
1.1) Your compliance: You agree to comply with any and all the terms to purchases of products through the website as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by I-Vision from time to time.
1.2) Product description: While we wish to provide an accurate description of the products, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current or free from error. In the event that the product you receive is of a fundamentally different nature from the product as described on the website and which you have ordered, Clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply.
1.3) Placing your order: You may place an order by completing the order form on the website and clicking on the “Confirm Order” button. We will not accept any orders place in any other manner.
1.4) Payment of order: Full payment must be paid as shown in the confirmation page which includes but not limited to, prices of products, VAT and delivery charges as may be applicable.
1.5) Payment methods: We reserve the right to accept only certain payment methods available to us. You undertake that all payment details or forms of payment used for payment made by you is own by you.
1.6) Termination by you: You reserve the right to terminate any orders made on the website before a “Confirmation of Order” is communicated to you stating that we have confirmed your order. In which event I-Vision will issue a prompt refund of any payment will be made to your payment method for the order of the product.
1.7) Termination by us in the event of unavailability of product: We reserve the right to terminate the customer contract, in the event that a product is unavailable. In which event I-Vision will notify you of such cancellation by giving three days’ notice. A prompt full refund of any payment will be made to your payment method for the order of the product.
1.8) Termination by us in the event of pricing error: We reservethe right to terminate the customer contract, in the event that a product has been mispriced on the website, in which event I-Vision will notify you of such cancellation by giving three days’ notice. A prompt full refund of any payment will be made to your payment method for the order of the product.
2) Delivery of Products
2.1) Address: Delivery of products shall be made to the address you specify in your order.
2.2) Delivery and packing charges: Delivery and packing charges shall be as set out in the order.
2.3) Tracking: Depending on the mode of delivery, tracking number may be provided for tracking of product on the website or third party courier’s website in which terms and conditions in the aforementioned applies.
2.4) Delivery timeframe: You acknowledge that delivery of the products is subject to the availability of the products. We will make every reasonable effort to deliver the product to you within the delivery timeframe stated on the relevant page which the product is listed. You also acknowledge that while stock information on the website is updated regularly, it is possible that in some instances a product may become unavailable between updates. All delivery timeframes given are estimates only and delays can occur. If the delivery of the product is delayed, we will inform you accordingly via e-mail and your product will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available to us. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
2.5) Deemed receipt: In the event you do not receive the product by the projected delivery date and provided that you inform us within 3 days immediately from such projected delivery date. We will try, to the best of our ability, to locate and delivery the product as promptly as possible. If we do not hear from you within 3 days from such projected delivery date, you shall be deemed to have received the product.
2.6) Customer’s failure to take delivery: If the customer fails to take delivery of the products then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may terminate the customer contract.
2.7) Rearrange of delivery: In the case in which the customer arranges for other delivery dates, we will, on our own discretion, attempt for another delivery. We reserve the right to charge you any administration, storage and/or delivery fees associated in this rearrangement.
3.1) Return Policy: Prior to any returns